Celebrating your big day with family and friends is definitely cause for celebration, but what about your skin? Between the planning and the excitement (not to mention the late nights leading up to the event), your skin may be looking a little lackluster. Fear not – we’ve got some tips to help you get that wedding-day glow! Keep reading for our top tips.
Some tips for glowing skin at the wedding
- Start with a clean slate. A good exfoliation is key to getting that natural glow. Make sure to use a gentle exfoliator – something like our Brown Sugar Scrub is perfect for the job.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! It’s so important to drink plenty of water leading up to your big day. Not only will it help keep you hydrated, but it also helps improve the appearance of the skin.
- Give yourself a facial. A good facial is a great way to rejuvenate tired skin and give it that extra boost of glow. Our Detox Clay Mask is perfect for this – it deep cleanses and detoxifies the skin, leaving it looking refreshed and revitalized.
- Use a primer. A good primer is key for creating a flawless makeup look. It helps to even out skin tone and create a smooth surface for your foundation to glide on top of.
- Choose the right foundation. Not all foundations are created equal – some will give you a much more natural finish than others. Our BB Cream is perfect for creating a dewy, glowing look.
- Wear blush. A touch of blush on the cheeks will give you that healthy, flushed look. We love our Mineral Blush in Peachy Keen for this – it gives a natural, matte finish that looks beautiful on all skin tones.
- Use a highlighter. A little bit of highlighter can go a long way in giving your skin that extra boost of glow. Our Champagne Pop is the perfect shade for this – it’s light, airy, and gives a beautiful, dewy finish.
- Keep your makeup simple. Less is more when it comes to wedding-day makeup. Stick to a few simple, flattering shades and keep the focus on your glowing skin.
- Get a good night’s sleep. This one goes without saying – getting a good night’s sleep is crucial for looking and feeling your best. So make sure to get plenty of rest in the days leading up to your wedding.
- Relax and enjoy yourself! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy your big day. So forget about your skin for a while and just enjoy spending time with your loved ones.
We hope these tips help you achieve that beautiful, wedding-day glow!